Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Dream 11 ICC Official Season Long T20 World Cup 2022 Fantasy Game - Team for Semi Finals!

What a T20 World Cup 2022 it has been so far!! For me personally, I currently stand at a a Global Rank of 76 out of a total 4,18,300 players. It has been a pleasure writing differential player posts and having received positive feedback from so many!

Dream 11 Season Long T20 World Cup 2022 Game Global Rank

If you still have boosters, learn about them by clicking here.

In this post, I will list out Top 11 Players for matches covering the two Semi Finals:

New Zealand v Pakistan, November 09, SCG, Sydney

India v England, November 10, Adelaide Oval, Adelaide

Dream 11 Team for New Zealand v Pakistan - Semi Final 1

The pitch at SCG has slowed down considerably and I feel it will suit changes of pace and spin bowlers. It is always better to have a balanced squad for the big matches, so I have gone for 5-6 Pakistan-New Zealand combination.

Dream 11 Team for New Zealand v Pakistan - Semi Final 1

3 Alternatives to the team shared above:

  1. Allen to Haris
  2. Allen to Rauf
  3. Allen to Southee

Dream 11 Team for India v England - Semi Final 1

Adelaide has provided some great matches over the past 2 weeks and the team batting first has generally won. Spin has done well at the venue with the smaller boundaries on one side also aiding batters. Just like my Dream 11 Team for New Zealand v Pakistan - Semi Final 1, I have again gone for a balanced 5-6 India England combination.

Dream 11 Team for India v England - Semi Final 1

There is not much I would change with the above team as I feel it covers the 2 semi finalists well. May a punt on KL Rahul can be taken instead of Virat Kohli but I would not take that risk personally.

What are your thoughts on the above suggestions? Anything you would change? What is your Global Rank?

No comments: