Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Naashta With Guptaji's Family! Who's coming along?

“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last,
"What's the first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing," he said.”

Well, I am someone who just loves to have a good breakfast; I can safely say that they are my unsurpassed choice of meals. Breakfasts are more or less like a morning ritual for me. A good breakfast means that I start my day on a high and that leaves me energized and makes me feel excellent about the whole day. My mood tends to be scrawny and sometimes awful if I do not eat well in the morning! I especially love my breakfasts on the weekends, they give me a chance to sit with my family as we laugh and talk about the week gone by and discuss about the upcoming week. Talking with your family over a good breakfast, well what better way to start your day!!

But sometimes these breakfasts can get a bit dull and boring. I mean what new can one have for a breakfast each day? Eating the same thing over and over again, each day, that too in the morning can get monotonous. This search for something new and delicious often pushes one towards unhealthy breakfast, breakfast that may taste just fine but does a lot more harm to your body than any real good. It is necessary to have a healthy breakfast in the morning, a breakfast that will fill your tummy and also your mind and soul. The food should be such that you should feel energized and nourished which get you up and about for a tough day ahead, not heavy and fast food which will leave you drowsy and sick.

Being such a huge foodie, when I heard of the large array of breakfasts that the Gupta Ji Family has in the offing, I just could not resist myself! You have to visit this facebook and youtube of theirs - https://www.facebook.com/anaajkanashta / https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggindia to know what I am going on about!



I found many great recipes there which got my taste buds all excited. I love fruits and I found breakfast that uses some of my favorites, Strawberries, Bananas, Kelloggs and Sitaphals! Who would not be tempted to visit their house when they are ready to offer Strawberry Strawberry Banana Cornflakes, Sitaphal Cornflakes, and Walnut Cornflakes Chocolate Balls in breakfast? I am just waiting for the upcoming Sunday when I will be visiting their home to try these out and also a lot more of the good stuff!! It will be surely an epic nashta and one that I will remember for a long time, which I am sure of!

So all those who have never loved the concept of starting their day with a nice quick bite, do start this morning ritual and you will never be the same again. Start your mornings with a joyful laugh, a hearty breakfast with your near and dear ones and watch your whole day go well!!

No comments: